Latest alerts and service updates shipping
Hi all Shoples Customers,
Please see below taken from our partners Aust Post.
COVID-19 is having a higher than usual impact
Post Offices remain open and we’re still delivering
- Deliveries are continuing as usual (including on weekends in some areas) and our Post Offices remain open.
- Parcel Post collections from eCommerce merchants have resumed as normal, following a temporary pause in NSW, VIC and ACT. Learn more
Delays may be experienced
- Some parcel deliveries are being delayed due to major COVID-19 disruptions.
- Wine deliveries are particularly affected as they need to be processed manually.
For a complete list of issues affecting our domestic services, please see our domestic updates.
What to do if your parcel is late
- we recommend our tracking or via our customer service email@example.com. We'll provide the most accurate and up to date info we have.
- If your parcel is more than 15 business days late, please lodge a late item enquiry with firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries to and from overseas depend on overseas postal and delivery services. Restrictions and operating constraints are causing delays in most countries.
- Some countries are not currently accepting parcels.
- Fewer international flights mean some items may be delayed.
- Items may be held longer than usual by Australian and overseas customs authorities.
For a complete list of issues affecting our international services, please go to https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/current-covid-19-impacts